Canada Entry Regulations:
Beginning at 12:01 a.m. EDT on September 7, 2021, fully vaccinated foreign nationals will be eligible to enter Canada for discretionary (non-essential) reasons, such as tourism; however, these individuals must have the necessary documents to enter Canada.
You may find all the necessary documents here.
Passengers need to check the entry regulations of the transfer, and the country of the final destination separately.
For instance, a passenger who travels from Tehran via Frankfurt to one of Canadian destinations, must verify the regulations of Germany (transfer country) and regulations of Canada (final destination country).
Entry regulations can be changed at short notice. Hence, passengers are requested to check the entry regulation of the destination before their flight here.
Based on Germany’s policy, a Digital entry form should be filled out prior to the journey by all passengers whose final destination is Germany.
PCR test requirements for departures from Imam Khomeini Airport:
- If the final destination country needs a negative PCR test then all passengers must present a negative PCR test at check-in counters in Imam Khomeini Airport
- Negative PCR test must be in English,on Paper with date and time of the test and stamp from a Laboratory
- The test may be provided from all verified laboratories of health ministry
- The proof of the negative Covid-19 test must not be older than 72 hours at the time of entering Germany
- The PCR test shall fit into the respective destination’s policies
- If the final destination country accepts vaccinated passengers, then Lufthansa will board vaccinated passengers who have completed their vaccination series more than 14 days ago with a vaccine approved in the EU.These are currently the vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson. A proof of vaccination is mandatory.
- Only type of test accepted is PCR Test
Please note that wearing a medical face mask during boarding, on board and when leaving the airplane is mandatory from 1 February 2021. This includes masks of the standard FFP2, KN95 and N95, or surgical masks. Masks made of fabric, visors or masks with a valve are not permitted.
Due to pandemic of Corona Virus, not all the lounges are offering service. Please visit our lounge directory to know more about the rules and services offered in our lounges worldwide.